Raleigh NCSSAR Chapter's Fall Yorktown Dinner at Winston’s Grille
Saturday, November 3, 2018 - Prompt at 5:30 PM
- Cash bar at 5:00 and Dinner at 7:00 PM
- Cost: $35.00 per attendee ($20 for children under 14 years of age)
- Menu: Choice of “Winston’s” Prime Rib, Chicken Caprese, Chicken Portobello Pasta, or Grilled Salmon
- Dress: Business Casual, Suit, or Period Dress
- Guest Speaker: NE Region Vice President Chris Grimes. Topic: Founding father, Hugh Williamson.
- All patriotic organizations are invited including the SAR, SR, SCWNC, DAR, Colonial Dames, Order of Founders and Patriots of NC.
NOTE: Due to seating limitations at the venue reservations are limited to the first 54 people.
Send a check payable to “Raleigh Chapter, NCSSAR” to:
Robert Sigmon, President, Raleigh Chapter
1104 Carrington Drive, Raleigh, NC 27615
Ph. (919) 349-8245
- Also call, text, or e-mail your reservation to Bob at (919) 349-8245, or
Deadline for Reservations: October 25, 2018