Chapter Social Lunch at Old Mecklenburg Brewery Inside the Famous Brauhaus All chapter members & guests invited! Everyone is welcome…spouses, too! If you’re a new member, come make some friends and meet other members! Order from the menu…food and beer. We’ll all be sitting together in one area in comfortable chairs with seat backs. RSVP […]
The 242nd anniversary of the Battle of Ramsour’s Mill will take place Friday, June 3rd – Sunday, June 5th in Lincolnton NC.
It has been two years since the full Battle Weekend could take place and once again, all the past supporters are in place.
There is a $99.00 per night room block at Hampton Inn, 129 Roper Dr, Lincolnton, North Carolina 28092, (704) 736-2000 using room code “SAR”.
Calendar of Events
PLEASE RSVP BELOW
Friday – June 3rd:
- Check in after 10:00 AM – Those doing the full 18th century experience may camp with period correct tents at the battlefield along with or nearby the Reenactment Camp.
- 4:00 PM – SAR Reception @ Hampton Inn – followed by Dinner at Court Street Grill.
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Thunder Over Carolina Inc. Battlefield Ghost Walks.
Saturday – June 4th:
- 10:00 AM – SAR Commemoration and Wreath laying Ceremony; followed by Lunch at the battlefield with a food vender (there are meal vouchers one can purchase per the instructions below for $15.00 or use cash on site) along with a Welcome & Brief History, a Weapons Demo, Battle Reenactment, Battlefield Tour, and possibly a DAR Tea.
- All of these events after the Commemoration are conducted by combined efforts of SAR, DAR, Thunder Over Carolina Inc, The Lincoln County Historical Association and numerous Reenactors.
Sunday – June 5th
- 10:00 AM – Camp Opens; Welcome/Brief History, Church Service, followed by, Battlefield Tour and Battle Reenactment.