The 242nd anniversary of the Battle of Ramsour’s Mill will take place Friday, June 3rd – Sunday, June 5th in Lincolnton NC.
It has been two years since the full Battle Weekend could take place and once again, all the past supporters are in place.
There is a $99.00 per night room block at Hampton Inn, 129 Roper Dr, Lincolnton, North Carolina 28092, (704) 736-2000 using room code “SAR”.
Calendar of Events
PLEASE RSVP BELOW
Friday – June 3rd:
- Check in after 10:00 AM – Those doing the full 18th century experience may camp with period correct tents at the battlefield along with or nearby the Reenactment Camp.
- 4:00 PM – SAR Reception @ Hampton Inn – followed by Dinner at Court Street Grill.
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Thunder Over Carolina Inc. Battlefield Ghost Walks.
Saturday – June 4th:
- 10:00 AM – SAR Commemoration and Wreath laying Ceremony; followed by Lunch at the battlefield with a food vender (there are meal vouchers one can purchase per the instructions below for $15.00 or use cash on site) along with a Welcome & Brief History, a Weapons Demo, Battle Reenactment, Battlefield Tour, and possibly a DAR Tea.
- All of these events after the Commemoration are conducted by combined efforts of SAR, DAR, Thunder Over Carolina Inc, The Lincoln County Historical Association and numerous Reenactors.
Sunday – June 5th
- 10:00 AM – Camp Opens; Welcome/Brief History, Church Service, followed by, Battlefield Tour and Battle Reenactment.